I have a new nephew. He's precious. His name is Owen. Here are some pictures of him. (I sound like I'm in second grade.)


I went and saw Scary Movie 4 with Crissa tonight. LOVED it. I love stupid humor.
Youth theatre rehearsal went pretty well today. Aside from some kids who think that Spider-Man is better than Batman, nobody came close to facing my wrath.
And I left youth theatre for a little while to go to Julie's baby shower. I wish I would have gone later. I was just there while they ate, and I wasn't hungry. Oh, well.
I like pizza. And blogging. I love that I can type whatever I want, and it doesn't have to make sense. People can choose to read it, or not. And I don't have to use complete sentences or proper grammar. And it's MUCH better than a journal, where you have to actually write. I think I'm starting to forget how to write because I type everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment