Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wish List #2

  • To know everything about the future of Lost. Waiting a whole year for new information is going to kill me. At least I'm going to have some free time soon, in which I plan to rewatch the complete series to this point.
  • To be able to do the play I'm wanting to audition for. Especially after the director basically begged me to be in it.
  • More time to socialize. Woot for Saturday's Warrior/The White Star opening this weekend!
  • For the two people who said they'd help me out with an assignment that is now 4 days overdue to come through. Or at least one of them. Guh!
  • A better sleep schedule.
  • To see The Dark Knight and The X-Files: I Want To Believe NOW!!!!
  • For Steven Spielberg and George Lucas to say "Just kidding!" and then reveal the REAL ending to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Bonus: for the real ending to involve ancient Mormon lore. :)
  • More fun parties with people like Amanda and Elwon, Mitch, and Nana. (The other people there were fun, but I see them more often.)
  • Success with the one last hope of anything being recovered off my harddrive.

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you that I love your profile pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I hear you on the Lost thing! Seriously I need my questions answered!!

    Um, and come see us so that we can be Ferris Bueller (you and Robbie can fight over which one is Ferris and which one is Cameron . . . I get to be Sloane)

    ReplyDelete