- To fall asleep. Soon.
- To have an AWESOME time in New York next week.
- To magically have a few minutes to see some of my friends who live in New York.
- To get Charlie Brown done. (I still love it, I'm just starting to struggle with focus.)
- Even more time to see friends. It's been a month since I started having "free time" and I still haven't seen the majority of the people I wanted to.
- To see WALL-E at least 4 more times this summer.
- For Pierce Brosnan to never, ever, EVER sing again.
- For Colin Firth to never, ever, EVER sing again.
- For Stellan Skarsgard to never, ever, EVER sing again. Okay, actually, when he's being humorous, I'm okay with it. But not serious singing.
- To find out that when the movie of Mamma Mia! comes out, they will have redubbed the singing voices of the leading men so they don't sound as gosh-awful as the soundtrack.
- To go on an investigation with TAPS.
- A fur jacket.
- A flying car.
- A planet full of unicorns.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Wish List
Labels:
Friends,
Ghost Hunters,
Mamma Mia,
New York,
Planet Unicorn,
WALL-E,
Wishes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I mean, that's a pretty big wish list. Its a lot to expect that ALL your wishes will come true . . . but the last three: I can totally make those happen. Consider them granted. Those unicorns are going to be SO glad you wished them into existence.
ReplyDeleteI would like to investigate with TAPS too, but I'm afraid I would be too scared... I know you agree. I would watch you on TV though. Maybe you can find some free time to visit your friends in NY, by skipping the Native American museum... :) Can Bristol and I come to your unicorn planet?
ReplyDeleteI miss you.
ReplyDeleteAlso: I'm not sure how you will be able to obtain Planet Unicorn, as you are not an 8 year old gay boy named Shannon. But if you manage it, you know I wanna chill.
If you find that planet full of unicorns will you let me know? That sounds awesome. Unless they are all like Charlie and his friends. I kind of hate those unicorns.
ReplyDeleteI want a flying car too!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the goodness of Wall-E. I was actually surprised with how much I liked it (and the whole "Hello Dolly tie-in, do you think someone somewhere gets some kind of royalty check for $1.50 each time that loop plays in the movie?) Here's an excerpt from my wishlist:
ReplyDelete1) Eat a large Symphony bar with almonds and toffee chips (it's on my desk at work).
2)Finish these blasted SMT Tests I have to write
3)Sit by Jeremy in church, and have someone suspect we're dating.
4)Netflix Remington Steele (see Tian Tian's blog)
5)Get Jeremy to forgive Willa Cather for whatever it is she needs to be forgiven for.