So, the month of Hell is officially over. Meaning free time. Meaning a chance to work on various things that I've been putting off for MONTHS. Today's project: cleaning up the massive piles of junk around my workspace. There are things that have been sitting here since JANUARY. Ugh. How can somebody so OCD allow junk to sit around like this?
Yesterday, I spent most of the afternoon cleaning up my hard drive. I went to edit together a DVD of Cinderella a couple weeks ago and found that I didn't have enough space on my computer. I tried to clear it up a little then, but when I tried to import the video, it was still messed up. So, after hours of clean-up, i imported the video and edited it. One performance down, one to go.
While I was rendering the first performance to burn to DVD last night (which took at least 10 hours), I started to get caught up on Prison Break. GOSH, I love that show!! So incredible. I was 7 weeks behind when I started. When I quit to go to bed, I was only 2 weeks behind. Hooray!
I LOVE the fact that I didn't have a rehearsal or performance to go to last night. I love the fact that I was able to spend time just doing things for ME. It's totally corny and lame, but I've missed me. I haven't had any real alone time since the end of February, and now I'm incredibly angry at myself for not making any me time before April hit. I love the fact that I was able to do whatever I wanted last night without worrying about anybody else. I was able to clean out four of my e-mail accounts. I was able to get caught up on one of my favorite TV shows. I was able to start getting my registration stuff done for school (I'm REALLY hoping to go to the second block of summer classes). I was able to eat Otter Pops. I was able to just be at peace with some CRAPPY things that people have done to me lately. I was able to just be happy.
PS- The book of Alma ROCKS! How have I never been able to get into it before?!
No comments:
Post a Comment