Thursday, September 29, 2011

Check It Out!

I tried to post this with my phone the other day, but it keeps coming back and saying that it’s undeliverable. *grumble, grumble*


Photo0281

Look what I hung up last night! House is almost done. Electronic stud finder and laser level are my new best friends.


Are you proud of me? I sure am. I’ve tackled SO many home repair/installation things in this house, and my dad never taught me NUTHIN’ about that stuff.

I’m SO glad we bought the leveler and stud finder, too. They really come in handy for big projects and even simple things like plastering the walls of your movie room with movie posters.

I have two more projects to finish, and then I’ll be done and post a photo tour of the house (since our actual in-person housewarming has been postponed indefinitely due to women’s conference, general conference, Little Women, etc.).

1 comment:

  1. I am ready for a virtual tour! I have total home-owner envy. Big time.

    ReplyDelete